Armario.app was founded in 2021 and is on a mission to change the way of using clothes
What we do?
🤳 Armario is a mobile platform to share the use of clothes for travelers and digital nomads
What’s the problem we’re solving?
👀 Key things to know about the nomad space: – More and more people are travelling the world in a minimalist way with few luggages – but sometimes they want to use different clothes on specific occasions This is why Armario has been created to share the use of clothes.
⭐ At Armario, we’ve solved this by creating an innovative application where we reinvent the way we dress and use our clothes rather than staying in the wardrob most of the time.
Who’s in the team?
We are a small team with big ambitions composed of 2 Founders Adrien Hardy 👨🚀 (serial entrepreneur), Amanda 👨🔬 (ex-xx entrepreneur and music enthusiast), and you as our next developer.
What we expect from you
We are looking for a passionate Back-End Engineer. We progress in a fast-paced environment, facing great challenges in a growing team. Your role is to :
- Develop new and exciting features for our mobile store builder (Microservices architecture)
- Maintain databases, optimise storage and queries (Prisma migration from version 1 to 2)
- Ensure smooth deployment, continuous integration and monitoring
- Help in the scaling of the product and its performance (ex: SSR for optimisation, caching optimisation)
- Build and improve code across the entire stack. Quality is not a tradeoff!
- Contribute to building our engineering team: participate in technical reviews, architecture, design systems…
- Frontend: React.js, Typescript
- Backend: Node.js, Typescript, GraphQL, Prisma, Docker
- Infra: AWS (Cloud Formation, CDK, Fargate)
- Testing: Jest, Enzyme
- 🏗 A first proven experience in back-end (internship, part-time or full time) building mobile applications
- 💛 Great understanding of Node.JS, TypeScript
- ⭐️ You’re a team player, a problem solver and a product builder
- ➕ Experience with prisma and or GraphQL would be a great bonus
- Fast-learning environment, entrepreneurial and strong team spirit
- Latest Macbook pro
- Remote policy
- Strong technical culture